Advertisement

Sunday 25 October 2015

MOC and RFG have to be worth buying at these prices.


Maybe we are having a housing boom, which in time might peter out ( reminds me of a story of an employee I worked with, asking his manager how he goes, he just said,  he starts of slowly and then just peters out)  but Im digressing,  eventually we will see some softness in Sydney Melb Prices, so i guess that's why MOC and some of the Banks are way of their highs.

But I cant see Mortgage choice MOC doing too bad, they have done pretty well in the boom, so good revenue stream coming in.

My only reservation is that I already have enough banks, but its hard to deny a 9% dividend, that's if they can maintain it I suppose.

Might Grab some along with a few RFG.
and have to look at some non performers, like Myers, and rationalize.

Market seems to be in a sweet spot and lost its China and Fed jitters, till next Black Swan, or Dead Cat or Domesday prediction gains some traction.

You have to wonder what is so different this month from last month????

I guess the quantitative easing off shore is the reason, but that's helping some Gold stocks as well, so not all bad.

stockgrumble.blogspot.performance-2015_14.html



No comments:

Post a Comment